cz en fr es

Obsah této stránky vyžaduje novější verzi aplikace Adobe Flash Player.

Získat aplikaci Adobe Flash Player

Jewish town

Jewish town

Information for visitors here

The existence of Jewish people in Třebíč, or in the surroundings of Třebíč, is evidenced as early as the first half of the 14th century (1338) and the early 15th century (before 1410), but nothing can be said either about the population not about the settlement location (Podklášteří) of the Jewish community.

 
 
Rear (New) Synagogue

Rear (New) Synagogue

Information for visitors here

In the period documents, it is also denoted as New Synagogue, New School, High Synagogue or Upper Oratory. Although the Rear Synagogue has many Renaissance elements, it was built as late as 1669 or shortly before. The efforts of the Jewish community to enhance the facility failed because the lord decided to refuse the request and ordered to demolish the building.

 
 
Jewish Museum Seligmann Bauer´s House

Jewish Museum Seligmann Bauer´s House

Information for visitors here

The Seligmann Bauer´s House neighbouring the New Synagogue has an interesting history, because of its building development and its complicated ownership relations. This house belongs to the younger ones in the ghetto, even though its origin dates back to the turn of the 17th and 18th century. You can have a look at the exposition of a typical Jewish household.

 
 
Front (Old) Synagogue

Front (Old) Synagogue

The Front Synagogue was built on the western edge of the later ghetto near the oldest Jewish houses in Podklášteří probably in 1639 – 1642. Its appearance was largely affected by later repairs and reconstructions. For instance, in 1759, the roof damaged by a fire was restored.

 
 
 
strana: 1 / 1   celkem: 4 záznamů
 
Městské kulturní středisko Třebíč
Třebíč
Strukrurální fondyKraj Vysočina

Tento projekt je spolufinancován
Evropskou unií a Krajem Vysočina.

2011 Webhosting, webdesign - mcrai.eu